bucklemeup® for buses
bucklemeup® is a wireless bluetooth passenger seatbelt safety alarm system for buses ranging in sizes from 8 to 60 seats. The wireless bucklemeup cartridge is easily adhered to every seatbelt buckle on the bus and the dash mounted monitor will display the passenger seatbelt status and emit an audible and visual alert if a passenger unbuckles. This eliminates the need for the driver to turn around and check on passengers throughout the journey.
The application is suitable for various bus sizes ranging from 8-60 seats:
- Bus Fleets
- School Buses
- Mini Shuttle/ Commuter Buses
- Disabled Persons Commuter Buses
- Passenger Coaches
- Mining Buses
bucklemeup® for cars
- Know the INSTANT a passenger unbuckles during your journey.
- bucklemeup® is a revolutionary device that quite simply helps save lives.
- bucklemeup lets you know via a FREE app with an audible and visual alert when a passenger unbuckles in the rear seats of any passenger vehicle.
- The bucklemeup device is suitable for passengers aged 4 years and up, that are old enough to sit in a booster or rear car seat.
- The bucklemeup app is iOS and Android compatible and can be easily downloaded from the AppStore and Google Play – free of charge.
- Set up time with bucklemeup is under 2 minutes.
* Bluetooth range is up to 10m. Bluetooth is most effective at the 5m range depending on the environment. Learn more about Bluetooth
You do everything you can to protect your passengers. While they’re in the car and you’re out on the open road, their safety is paramount.
A Monash University Study observed that children in the back seats of cars are 12 times more distracting than using a mobile while you are driving.
bucklemeup is designed for passengers and children who are either in a booster seat or sit in the backseat in a standard adult lap-sash belt.
According to the Government’s Child Restraint Guidelines, recently legislated this includes:
Booster seat: Children 4 to 7 years old
Adult lap-sash belt: Children 7 years and older that are 145cm and taller
bucklemeup is an app enabled wireless seatbelt reminder and alert for passenger cars that pairs with your smartphone via Bluetooth and it’s as easy to install as an e-tag. Just stick it on.
We start out with good intentions. In fact Australia has a great back seatbelt wearing rate of 92% (Department of Infrastructure and Transport, 2014) and parents go even better than that to ensure their kids are buckled up at the start of a journey. But once you’re out on the road it’s impossible to have eyes in the back of your head.